Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey!!

Have your friends let you down? Are you without friendly advice? We all find ourselves in that situation at times. Other times we find our confidence broken by the people we love most; therefore, we simply have no one we can trust. How can we find advice if we cannot find trust?

Share your worries or simply have a friendly chat with me. If you want advice I will offer friendly advice (if I believe my advice is sound advice). At other times I can add a friendly comment and be your ear of empathy. Either way, you have found a friend and confidant.

Looking forward to many conversations,
Your Friend Intuition!

2 comments:

  1. I have a ploblem with my family.We don't get along like we use to.ShouldI take the first step in communicating? because some in my sister is so mean,and she does't talk nice very often. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous!

    Sometimes as the years go by and the family expands or loses members as they pass on relationships seem to become more distant. Family members become so busy with their own little units. I remember my family was once so very close that the community was jealous! Plan events that will help the units stay together. Family reunions are the best!

    My suggestion is to always keep the lines of communication open and learn how to be the forgiver and peace maker as Jesus Christ was. You don't have to be taken for granted or abused...just communicate. Healthy, clear, communication is the key to successful relationships.

    Ask your sister why she is offending you so. Ask her if she is unhappy and if there is any way you can help. Maybe she does not realize that she is hurting you.

    Let me know if I can offer any more suggestions.

    Your Friend,
    Intuition

    ReplyDelete